Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven A Simon has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Simon is not considered to be "In Network" and if you are having a procedure make sure your Dr. understands you want pathology work done only by a Dr./ Lab/or Group which is "In Network" otherwise you will be provided with an unexpected large bill. You will never meet Dr. Simon nor be advised that he was used or that he is out of network, you will simply receive a bill. I used an In Network Facility, In Network Dr, and In Network Anathesiologist. While this group honors the BCBS discount you will be charged a high deductible. Then you get to deal with his billing company out of NC that knows nothing. THe only in Network insurers are medicare and medicaid.
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Steven A Simon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCheryl Jean Roberts Md, 8720 N Kendall Dr Ste 109, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven A Simon in this video.
Dr. Steven A Simon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.