Dr. Steven Abbadessa Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Abbadessa?

Posted on October 21st, 2017

Staff rested through you as though you were a number not a human being. Was given very little information and was rushed into a surgery the same day. Where I was butchered! I am terrified to go back or anywhere for that matter. Just wanted to feel normal down there and ended up having more issues then when I went in. I had minamal problems before I went in. But the fact is I had problems and I wanted them fixed. It’s been a year after surgery and I am still in incredible pain after each bowel movement and want to cry each time I wipe. The hemmroids that we’re taken from the outside, have now turned into very small skin tags. I have changed my diet, drinks lots of water, and supplement fiber each and every day. But the pain and suffering went from a 3/4 before surgery to a 10. I’m tried to talk to the staff but they aren’t helpful what’s so ever. Please I’d advice anyone to please don’t feel cornered and rested like I need. Please get a second opinion. Seriously, I would never put this daily pain. On anyone. If this could help at least one person to have to go through this. This place is run like a factory and they try to scam you by trying to charge your insurance! ( which was caught and promptly taken off but should never have happened). STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! ( also do your research he has a crimson record!! Didn’t see that til after my surgery! Don’t make my mistake!!)

Retired

Posted on October 20th, 2016

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Abbadessa is the best!

Outcomes

Posted on April 16th, 2014

Dr Abbadessa does great work. I have 1st hand experience of his skills in treating the anorectal problems. He is very caring and provides great service.

Very professional and knowledgable

Posted on March 25th, 2014

Dr. Abbadessa and his staff made me feel at ease. I was nervous about having a colonoscopy and had it in his office. It saved me time, money and gave me peace of mind. I would recommend Dr. Abbadessa to anyone who has colon rectal issues or concerns.

great doctor

Posted on March 10th, 2014

This was the first time I had ever been to this type of doctor so I really didnt know what to expect. Dr. Abbadesaa was very informative and answered the many questions I had. He even started treatment that day! The staff was nice and they worked with my schedule for making my appointment.

patient

Posted on March 6th, 2014

I went into Dr. Abbadessa's office in severe pain. I was so scared to walk into this office because of the fear of what they may do. The staff were very courteous and helpful with any questions that I had. They even called me the next day to check on me, to see if I was doing okay. I can say in the past I have never had a Dr. call to make sure I was doing okay after the procedure. I have done my follow up visits and I'm 100% better thanks to Dr. Abbadessa and his staff.

Dancing without discomfort

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Dr. Abbadessa told me that if I came in for a treatment that I would be able to go dancing that night. He was right. They staff that he has there was quite pleasant also. Thank you

Posted on February 5th, 2014

Who honestly wants to have to see a proctologist? NOT. I was nervous going to see Dr. Abbadessa for the first time. He and his staff immediately put me at ease. The appointments were always on time, unlike other doctors where I've been kept waiting for hours. He answered all of my questions. Most importantly, he stopped the pain I had experienced for decades. For that, I am grateful.

Voice your Complaints

Posted on April 25th, 2013

It is obvious from the complaints on here that Abbadessa is a bad doctor and a poor surgeon and I can back that up from my experience with him. I urge everyone to follow up and make formal complaints on him. If everyone stepped forward to do this and went to the proper authorities he would not be able to carry on his miserable practice. Missouri Board of Healing Arts for starters, or the hospitals he affiliates with, etc..

Retired professor of criminal justice & human behavior

Posted on March 5th, 2013

The. DR. WAS VERY THEROUGH IN HIS EXAM. He explained the probblem and the ways that it could be repaired. He gave me options and explained the differences between each. Then he told me which I ine would be best for me and why.. I have been Ion going back to the Dr. now for. 15 years. He has to do my surgery every 6 months to maintain what he hasn'tn adone the prior visit due to 3 very bad b ack surgeries by a jnother Dr. I would not trust any other Dr. To do the surgery that Drm. Abedessa and Dr Palmer in the same office perform. The rectum is a very sensitive area area and I would not let any other Dr. go there. His nurses are very kind and make you feel very relaxed when you are exposed tobthe world.

Treats me very kind....

Posted on March 2nd, 2013

I can see that that blasphemy isn't prohibited on this site therefore I wish to rebuttal to those statements and to the individuals who would post such malarkey...I have been going to this physician for 6 years per my choice, he is excellent at what he does sure he doesn't wear a smile and act phony like I have seen in past physicians but he does his job wonderfully he does follow up with his patients even on weekends if needed; if you have a issue which he cannot diagnose to the full extent of your condition he will bring in another doctor to assist i.e. upper and lower endoscopy, he does listen to all complaints . Okay so he has a past from like what two decades ago a doctor is still a human and not above making mistakes ? Does that give said individuals the right to defame his character out of anger? He does have a license otherwise my insurance would not have paid the claims . With all this being said regardless I will continue to see Dr. Abbadessa he has treated all of my conditions as thoroughly as anyone could yes it can be uncomfortable but it is your rectum any where you go when your bottom is being examined you will be uptight and anxious. To those who feel he doesn't answer ALL of their questions, take that up with him I am sure he will take the time to sit down and explain whatever the concern is in more detail. "You have not because you ask not."