Dr. Steven A Acker Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Acker?

Total Knee replacement

great Dr.

This doctor listens and is genuinely concerned

After 6 long years of suffering with carpal tunnel in both hands, I found Dr. Acker. My PCP scared me away from surgery for years and kept giving me medication to "manage" the pain, but the pain was never managed. Dr. Acker listened to my concerns and eased my fears. 2 months after having my right hand opperated on, I went back to Dr. Acker to do my left hand. Dr. Acker is full of jokes in and out of the opperating room and really made me feel very comfortable with him and with the procedures. I will be returning to Dr. Acker for surgeries #3 and #4 this summer for another ailment and I have absolutely no reservations. I would definately recommend Dr. Acker to anyone needing Ortho services.I'll be back and work in late August, in tip top shape, ready to run with the 450 elementary students that need me thanks to Dr. Acker!

Very attentive and made me feel like he really cared and listened. Great result. Fixed my foot and hip like new.

The amazing Dr. Acker!!

Caring

ot only is Dr. Acker a great surgeon and fixed a knee problem that has been going on for years and for which I had seen two other doctors who did not help. His is also so caring and kind. He really cares about his patients. Two of my colleagues have also seen him and felt the same way.