Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven Adam
Dr. Steven Adam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with another office in Bellingham, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Adam is affiliated with Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus, Providence Everett Medical Center and Providence General Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Adam has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Steven Adam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
Providence Everett Medical Center
Providence General Medical Center
St. Joseph's Hospital
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
38 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Adam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.