Dr. Steve D Alvarez-Mott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve D Alvarez-Mott?

Excellent!

I completely trust Dr. Alvarez-Mott. He has performed surgery on me, has delivered several of my grand children, both regular delivery and c-section. He is professional, caring, never rushed and will take the time to answer any questions you may have. His staff is always pleasant. The surgery center nurses were amazing. I highly recommend him.

Treats patients as individuals

Dr. Alvarez-Mott was not my doctor for my first pregnancy, and I wish he had been. He delivered my first child when I suddenly went into labor very prematurely, and spent more time talking with me during that short process than my OB had done during my entire prenatal care period. He is now looking after my second pregnancy, and he is taking all precautions to ensure I do not deliver early again. He can be blunt and straight-forward, but he listens and seems to actually care. I'm very happy that I chose him this time because I have seen the other doctors at Woodglen and none are as good as he is.

Dr. Alvarez Mott always tries to make me feel comfortable and encourages me to ask questions.