Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven R Angerbauer has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Steven R Angerbauer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven R Angerbauer - Posted on January 16th, 2016
He actually cares!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven R Angerbauer - Posted on December 16th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
18 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Steven R Angerbauer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Steven R Angerbauer's office for more information.
2150 S 1300 E Ste 500 Salt Lake City, UT : (801) 532-1475
More about Dr. Steven R Angerbauer
Dr. Steven Angerbauer is a Salt Lake City, Utah based Board Certified Physician, specializing in the areas of He currently practices in Salt Lake City in the specialty areas of Men's Health and Occupational Medicine. His current practice is based at the Universal Men's Clinic in Murray. More information regarding Dr. Angerbauer's current practice can be found on the Universal Men's Clinic's website at http://universalmensclinic.com.
Locations & DirectionsGOLDSTEIN SAM J PHD LP, 2150 S 1300 E Ste 500, Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Steven R Angerbauer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.