Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Anton
Dr. Steven L Anton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Pablo, CA, with another office in Fairfield, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anton is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center, Doctors Medical Center and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven L Anton has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven L Anton has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Steven L Anton is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven L Anton - Posted on September 19th, 2017
I have taken care of 3 generations of people that I love dearly and wish that Dr. Anton had been involved with all of them. All patients respond differently but he is detail oriented, knowledgeable, great bedside manner, and listens because he truly cares. If you are lucky enough to be able to see him you will not be sorry!!!
Dr. Anton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Steven L Anton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Steven L Anton
Dr. Steven Anton received his medical degree from Atlanta's Emory University School of Medicine, and went on to a cardiology fellowship at Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco. Dr. Anton is a member of several organizations, including the American College of Cardiology, California Medical Association, and Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Association. his work on several publications, Dr. Anton has participated as an investigator in numerous clinical studies.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven L Anton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Pablo, CA.