Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven M Arbit has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
BEFORE you get an appointment with this Dr. his staff insists that you pay what you owe on your remaining deductible of your insurance on a credit card. NOTE WELL: When you are a patient, you arrive at his office THEN his assistant calls him at home, then he comes 60 minutes later then your appt. time to see you, no apology for his tardiness. I was not happy as I was a 7:30am 1st appt.. When he did my EEG he did not alcohol off my arms and hands but measured, then stuck large sterile I hope needles in my arms and hands that were marked in regular pen.I was a bit horrified by this as any medical person should do. I have huge, raised bruises on my arms after a 10 days of having the test, called his office and was told that is what happens, but they are BIG and black. Got results afterward, not much comment. I will never pay any Doctor my remaining deductible again but was between a rock and a hard place. He just wants all of his money and that is not right.
Dr. Arbit was friendly & courteous. He had a nice bedside manner & was easy to talk to. I was surprised, he took so much time to listen to my personal history. His staff was very nice. They were very considerate & commpationate. I felt the visit was worth a reasonable wait time. I do feel he seemed rushed at the end. I had wanted him to take time to explain what is to come, what my follow up procedures/ next apt will entail. He somewhat, cut it short, when I had questions, that were important, pertaining to my condition & medications. Overall I was relieved and happy when I left his office.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Sinai Grace Hospital
Dr. Steven M Arbit accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven M Arbit in this video.
Dr. Steven M Arbit is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, MI.