Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven E Arze
Dr. Steven E Arze, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garland, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Arze is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Steven E Arze has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Steven E Arze has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Steven E Arze is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Arze - Posted on September 12th, 2015
This man has a heart of stone !! Mr. MD here is a word of advice , just because you are the so called boss doesn't give you the right to trample on the people and push them to the wall!! You claim to be a man of God , it would be nice if you can act like it once in a while !! I hope you read this !!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Steven E Arze - Posted on April 18th, 2015
Dr. Arze has helped renew my hopes and opinion of doctors today. He was kind, attentive, professional, and has a rare attribute, a calming effect when he speaks! My daughter was the patient in the Emergency Room at Baylor Garland, and I felt we received the best of care and excellent service.
Dr. Arze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Steven E Arze accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven E Arze is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Garland, TX.