Dr. Steven Ashmead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Ashmead?

Fine Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Could not ask for a better doctor. Spends as much time with me as is necessary. Follow up was excellent and timely showing concern for patients. Hard working and knowledgeable.

best

Posted on April 6th, 2015

excellent

Save yourself the trouble and disappointment.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever had. Sometimes had to drive to the office to get them to provide a prescription refill, only to have them give me ONE refill of drugs I take every day. Worst follow through of any doctor I've ever seen. Would leave me a voice mail telling me he'd mailed scripts, than not mail them and not tell me so I'm waiting a week for a script that was never sent. For a period wouldn't accept fax script requests from pharmacies and didn't have a patient portal. Couldn't get a doctor referral from him for months, until it was a genuine emergency. At last appointment, he addressed only half the concerns for which I was there, and announced that he had to leave for the day. I could schedule another appointment 3 weeks out to address the rest. Misdiagnosed my arthritis as torn ACL. Specialist corrected diagnosis and I was ok after a cortisone shot. I hate to pan anyone like this, but potential patients deserve the straight story.

Good intentions

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Ashmead attended to a struggling population and is over booked. There are long waiting times and his time spent with patients is very short. He should schedule less patients and focus more on patient care and build positive doctor client relationships.

Posted on December 10th, 2016