Dr. Steven M Atchison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Atchison?

Absolutely the best knee surgeon in this part of the US. Knows his business he is there to get the job done and get you back to life as soon as possible. Explains what needs to be done, how it will be accomplished. He stays booked approx 3 months in advance but is worth the wait.

I had both knees done at the same time, followed doctors orders and was back at work (flight attendant) 3 months to the day after surgery. Now my husband has hurt his knee and is waiting on Dr Atchison to replace his meniscus..Expecting awesome results!

Great doctor

Dr. Atchison did a wonderful surgery on my hip a few years ago, and now I'm going back to him for knee replacement surgery. I love the hospital at the Spine Institute that he used. It's exceptional!!! Great patient care. Dr. Atchison keeps up with cutting edge technology, also. You'll be in great hands with him.

It's so important to trust your surgeon.......

I love this doctor. He's smart and advanced in his treatment. His staff is superb. I've never had an easy operation until Dr. Atchison replaced my hip, and I've had many operations. Just wish I had found him a long time ago.

Excellent doctor. Thorough and accurate.

Terrible

Bad bed side manners,talks very Sarcastic.,does not Care about questions, Told me to shut Up.......,he did not have my Paper work or x-Rays with Him....,I do not Like Him...!!!

Thought my pain was in my head. Saw another doctor useing the mris this doctor took to fix my problem. When i said i couldnt get on my knees he said he never get on his. Stupid answer.

Has terrible bedside manner. If you're looking for a caring, compassionate dr. look elsewhere!

Super

He was attentive, listened to me. Clearly explained everything. Saw me at office visits, in hospital - something some doctors are not doing. Either leaving the pa's to do the work or not doing rounds in hospital.

Dr. Steven M Atchison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bossier City, LA.