Dr. Steven Black Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Steven Black?

Grateful

Posted on September 15th, 2013

31 years ago my daughter was born with a rare condition and we had Dr. Black as our peds. He worked with me (an 18 yr old mom) for several years but my best memory is the day he called me "Cathy, I had an epiphany at 2am this morning; we are going to build braces and here's the PT you are going to do". My daughter is now married with 2 healthy boys. Dr. Black altho my daughter had many docs in her life, you will always be the one who gave me hope and more importantly your time! Thank you!

Posted on July 5th, 2012