excellent doctor

Dr. Cohen is the best surgeon ever. I've had 2 mishaps which he has skillfully fixed. He is kind, gentle and genuinely concerned for my well being. He always answers my questions and explains his procedures thoroughly. Not that I wish any ill will to myself, but should I need shoulder surgery again, I would run, not walk, to see him!

Dr. Cohen was excellent!!!

Expert Surgeon

Dr. Cohen reattached my torn hamstrings 16 months ago. He did this so expertly, I have no problems what-so-ever and can do everything I did before the accident. I am forever grateful. He is truly a talented, knowledgeable and conscientious surgeon and I highly recommend Dr. Cohen and the Rothman Institute.

Life changer!

Dr Cohen did what no other doctor was able to do! I was born with lax ligaments and was a swimmer for 14 years. I hurt my shoulder when I was only 13 from swimming. For 12 more years I suffered in pain from misdiagnosis and every option used. No one could answer my questions or fix me. I originally saw Dr. Cohen for a second opinion when I finally decided surgery would have to be my next step. He blew me away with answering every question I had before I even had the chance to ask. Other surgeons caused me pain in the evaluation process but he understand my anatomy and never hurt me once during the evaluation process. His credentials were awesome and he was actually published in my rare posterior capsule instability diagnosis. I knew he would change my life and he has! He was extremely professional with a great sense of humor. His knowledge and skill put me at ease. One year post op and life is so much better thanks to him and the rothman physical therapy team! I cannot thank him enough!

Great Doctor.

Dr. Cohen was available on short notice and was able to get me pain free in a matter of minutes.

ACL Surgery

Dr Cohen, is a fabulous surgeon. Has a great bedside manner ! Explained the surgery and recovery time frame very well with my son. Always prompt for appts, has a great support staff! Would highly recommend him as an orthopedic surgeon!

Dr. Steven Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.