Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven B Johnson has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
Dr. Steven B Johnson has the following 4 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Dr. Steven B Johnson has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven B Johnson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
All the stars in the sky are NOT enough for this doctor.He performed my father's surgery and Dr. Johnson's post-op care EXCEED a best case scenario.As a natural skeptic, I found that I could rely on any and all of Dr. Johnson's opinions and felt that he always explored all alternatives and not just what was easiest or financial best for him.It was an honor to have had his expertise with my father's surgery.
36 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Steven B Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsBanner Good Samaritan Behavioral Health Clinic, 925 E McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Steven B Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.