Dr. Steven E Johnson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steven E Johnson?

Dr. Johnson is a very good doctor

Good doctor! He was my doctor for several years and when he no longer accepted my insurance, I was forced to find another doctor. Now I have insurance that he accepts and I am once again his patient. He really listens to my concerns and spends time with his patients.

Unhelpful

This Dr. failed to recognize my condition. I spent 4 years going to him. I went to another Dr. and was diagnosed in a few visits. Lacks the integrity ...

Ignorant

This Dr. is oblivious to most conditions. In a course of 4 years, he never diagnosed my condition - another Dr. diagnosed it in a few visits.....go figure.

Birth Control