Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Roberts
Dr. Steven Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 52 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital, East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg and East Texas Medical Center-Carthage. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
East Texas Medical Center-Pittsburg
East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
University of Texas Health Center Tyler
East Texas Medical Center-Mount Vernon
East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
East Texas Medical Center-Jacksonville
Henderson Memorial Hospital
East Texas Medical Center-Fairfield
East Texas Medical Center Quitman
East Texas Medical Center Athens
ETMC First Physicians
52 Years Experience
Graduated in 1961
Dr. Steven Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1100 E Lake St, Tyler, TX
Dr. Steven Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.