Dr. Steven B Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven B Smith?

Patient oriented

Knows how to make a patient feel at ease and listens to patient's concerns without making the patient feel like s/he is imposing or ignorant!

Awesome dr. I broke my ankle, and had a knee replacement. Both of these were handled in the most professional manner. Would go back to him in a heartbeat for anything orthopedic.

Amazing doctor and surgeon

Dr. Smith performed arthroscopy on my right knee and did an amazing job! It has been the easiest surgery I have ever been through. I have had ZERO pain post-op and minimal swelling. I have been able to put almost full weight on it since leaving the operation facility. Already, I am able to tell a difference in my knee (one day after surgery). He explained everything thoroughly.

People late should not take priority of people on time

I was on time in fact 20 minutes early. Filled out all paper work in about 10 mins. Only person waiting in the waiting room. Then a lady walks in and is 45 mins late. They have the nerve to take her next instead of me. I waited for hour and half. I know doctors double book or space accordingly but I should not have waited. In fact there was another patient walking in behind the lady that was real late and they even beat me out of the office. The lady that was late was sitting in the lobby of the hospital waiting for her ride. Get a grip people. My time is as precious as the next persons but if yu are late you are late. Don't make me pay.

Dr. Steven B Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.