Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven B Wolf has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven B Wolf has the following 14 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Steven B Wolf is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Been to dozens of doctors and he wins Best Bedside Manner hands down ! I was hurting when he visited me post-op and I intended to be mad (despite knowing it was to be expected after spinal surgery) but just couldn't when he looked me in the eyes, kindly stroked my arm, and said "it WILL work." I trust him and recommend him to anyone especially those who've struggled with an unsuccessful prior surgery or other interventions that failed. it can take a while to get in, especially since there are limited options in central PA, but he's worth the wait
I drive an hour and a half to see him. He is so popular that it takes a while to get an appointment but its worth it. He is knowledgeable, curtious and you can be completely honest with him. He gives a very thorough examination and can really tell you whats going on and the options about how he can help you.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2016, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Temple University Health System
Dr. Steven B Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Institute of Pennsylvania, 3399 Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven B Wolf in this video.
Dr. Steven B Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Hill, PA.