Dr. Steven B Wolf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven B Wolf?

Great Doctor

Excellent Dr. ,Very concerned and kind. Listens. Does not judge. Knew exactly what was wrong and is attempting to fix the problem.

Dr.Wolf is wonderful caring thorough Dr. Listened to me explain my very long spinal history of 5 spine surgeries and new frustrating problems. He diagnosed me when I others could not. Loved Dr Wolf's caring gentle caring nature.

best bedside manner winner

Been to dozens of doctors and he wins Best Bedside Manner hands down ! I was hurting when he visited me post-op and I intended to be mad (despite knowing it was to be expected after spinal surgery) but just couldn't when he looked me in the eyes, kindly stroked my arm, and said "it WILL work." I trust him and recommend him to anyone especially those who've struggled with an unsuccessful prior surgery or other interventions that failed. it can take a while to get in, especially since there are limited options in central PA, but he's worth the wait

I have absolute trust in him in every respect as a doctor and as a person.

Awesome

I drive an hour and a half to see him. He is so popular that it takes a while to get an appointment but its worth it. He is knowledgeable, curtious and you can be completely honest with him. He gives a very thorough examination and can really tell you whats going on and the options about how he can help you.

Dr. Wolf is one of a kind. He has done 3 spinal procedures on me and I wouldn't have anyone else. He is kind, caring and compassionate and takes his time with you once you get in to see him personally !

He, Dr. Wolf, is one physician that is caring, compassionate and everything wonderful a physician should be. He has done two cervical surgeries and one L-S surgery on me and there will never be anyone else, as long as Steve is practicing, will ever operate on my spine!