Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven B Wolf
Dr. Steven B Wolf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Wolf is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Northshore Skokie Hospital. Dr. Wolf has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven B Wolf has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
- Migraine Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Wolf was a knowledgeable Doctor. I am not sure he diagnosed me right and currently am seeking another opinion. The doctor was nice and knew what he was talking about. It's not really the doctor that I am writing the review on but it's the office staff. THEY ARE HORRIBLE. I have been there 5 times now and they are not friendly. They give misinformation and have no clue. I was even talking to other people in the waiting room. If you call and ask a question they don't give right answers and they follow through. Also, last time was there they were talking about one of the doctors in the office at the desk and making comments. Umm patients are right there. They don't want to hear you talking about how a doctor is incompetent in the practice. Very unprofessional.They also can't handle sending things to other offices so beware you may need to call many many times to get something sent.
I see another Dr at this practice so I thought it would be ok for my husband to see Dr. WOlf-wrong! He made his diagnosis and plan in the first visit so at subsequent visits he didn't listen to anything we said, symptoms we described,etc. He didn't even look up when my husband spoke. And he only had one plan. We went to another Dr. who asked questions, listened to the answers and had a plan with many options. Took his situation as seriously as it warranted! I will never see Dr. Wolf again!
Refused to speak with the family of the patient about the rapidly declining condition of the patient. The patient is now in coma due to unknown circumstances in the hospital. Dr. could not give the right diagnosis and right care, asked not to bother him and to stop calling after the second conversation. The patient was under this doctor's care for about three months.
Dr. Wolf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1977
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Steven B Wolf accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSteven B Wolf Md, 1875 Dempster St Ste 520, Park Ridge, IL
Dr. Steven B Wolf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.