Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven S Baker has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven S Baker has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Steven S Baker has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Was a good surgery replacement my right total knee.But something happen last year. I was not treated right in PT or staff taking to the bedroom. And Dr.Baker keep me drug up while I was under his care. In the past Dr.Baker took good care of me and did not keep me all drug up. I am not sure what happen to the doctor last year.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Baker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Dr. Steven S Baker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Orthopedics, 315 E Olympia Ave Unit 211, Punta Gorda, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven S Baker in this video.
Dr. Steven S Baker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Punta Gorda, FL.