Dr. Steven Balch Is this you?

Pure Professionalism

Posted on February 27th, 2012

He has served as our children's doctor since their premature birth 9 1/2 years ago. His support and advice has been outstanding and always right on the mark.He does not ever over perscribe medications, always recommends natural remedy's that will help in addition to traditional medicines, does very thorough exams, and has excellent personal follow-up. A great Doctor.

Amazing

Posted on June 14th, 2010

I had you as my doctor since I was born until I went to a new doctor because I was too old. I was truly heart broken when I turned 18 because you were an amazing doctor to have. Thank you for being so patient and caring over my first 18 years in life! :D

Posted on March 4th, 2015