Dr. Steven Bander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Bander?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Courteous office with a great staff. Very down to earth and great sense of humor.

RUN AWAY!!!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

There are very serious concerns to be had for the titular health care professional Dr. Bander, the most prominent being his complete and utter lack of "care" as it is described in his misleading website biography. This man is seriously incapable of any kind of human empathy, compassion, or even the most minimal display of bedside manner. Not only is he insensitive, unsympathetic, and just plain rude, he can frequently be seen scoffing, rolling his eyes, and undermining a patient's relay of symptoms and side effects with the childish retort: "DUH." He has failed to properly diagnose multiple problematic conditions that required me to seek a second opinion, citing that it was "all in my head." These medical oversights could mean the difference between life and death for someone with a serious condition. He has also bullied me into receiving prescriptions for steroids, which I was very against, and this resulted in a near-fatal drug interaction that sent me to the E.R. No one should be made to feel like they are being neglected or emotionally and physically abused by their doctor, and this is not the kind of care you should be receiving when there are plenty of more qualified, more able, and kinder professionals. I would also caution against any parent bringing their child to see Dr. Bander. He has a particular disdain for young people, and women especially. At my last appointment, I witnessed a teenage girl fleeing in tears from an exam room while he sat laughing. On that same day, he overtly groped my breast for the umpteenth time while checking my heartbeat. I felt very unsafe. I understand that the majority of Dr. Bander's clients are geriatric and elderly patients, and that he may be more able to tend to their needs than those of a patient under the age of forty. However, if you have a special condition that requires tender care (such as a heart murmur, a history of stroke, or psychological disorders), you should RUN AWAY from this man at all costs, as he is borderline sadistic and only aggravate your symptoms, not treat them! (Note: I have nothing but lovely, effusive, and wonderful things to say about nurse practitioner Carol Kick and the office's staff of other caring nurses. They are attentive, intelligent, and informative. However, the front desk clerks have ancient computers that crash frequently and cause scheduling mishaps, resulting in waiting times of 2+ hours after the patient's initial appointment time.)

Posted on June 24th, 2015

He's one of the best doctors i have seen

A Doctor Who Brought Caring Back into Medicine

Posted on June 19th, 2015

Dr Bander is a doctor, a healer, it is not just what he does for a living. Intelligent, kind and caring man. His staff is also very pleasant.

Doctors workers rude and DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PATIENTS!!!!!!

Posted on April 16th, 2015

This office has the rudest staff and I guess Dr. Bander does not care about his patients. My husband has been a patient of his for 20 years. He had a back injury an over the week end I called on Monday 4-13-15, they said they could not see him until May 11. He has back cancer and also lots of problems with his back. His back doctor was out of the town and told us to see his PCP. The told me they were in training on new computers and DID NOT HAVE TIME TO WORK HIM IN. I asked him should I find another PCP he said I guess that is up to you. I understand busy but he did not even go talk to Dr. Bander and my husband does see him on regular scheduled visits for labs etc.....Find someone else THEY ARE TO BUSY AND RUDE!!!!!!!! mY OVERALL rating WOULD BE A 0 for NOTHING!!!!!

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr. Bander has been our family doctor for seven years. He takes a common-sense, direct, and "broad-view" approach to treatment. He communicates in a way that truly allows you to understand what his thought process is, the diagnostic plan he intends to take, and explains the diagnosis and treatment in a way that makes sense to his patients. He really looks at every angle of an issue. He looks at every patient HOLISTICALLY - and treats you as a whole person - mind, body, and emotions. Dr. Bander truly understands that people are more than just a diagnosis...The body is a working machine, with MANY facets that need to be addressed in order to come to a correct diagnosis. After a coccygectomy to remove my tailbone, I began to experience flu-like symptoms and paralyzing fatigue. He ran a myriad of blood tests and took time to consider all my symptoms. He successfully diagnosed me with M.E., and set me on a path of treatment that has helped me to cope well with this chronic disorder. His bedside manner is impeccable, and he sincerely cares for, and takes time with, each and every patient. I cannot say enough about Dr. Bander's intuition, knowledge and integrity. He will be my family's doctor until he retires! I have seen many physicians in my life, but Bander is by far the best.

My doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Bander and his associates for over 20 years. His professional attitude is great, his attitude to his patients is the best I have ever seen and I'm 70 years old. His entire staff is there to help, please, and take care of you as a person/patient as well as they all can.

Posted on October 31st, 2017