Dr. Steven Bargwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Bargwell?

Posted on April 30th, 2012

I had changed doctors several times over a period of years attempting to find someone who took the time to help manage my overall health rather than zipping into the room and giving a quick diagnosis for the reason for that day's visit. Dr. Bargwell has been honest and persistent in helping me be proactive in my own health and taking the time to make sure everything is resolved through followup appointments.

former patient

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Dr. Bargwell interrupted me when I tried to talk to him and spoke in a loud domineering voice. He was not willing to work with my insurance company and I received conflicting information between the two of them. He did not appear to be knowledgeable about the drugs he had to choose from from the insurance companies choices for their "fail first" project. Gave me unreasonable ultimatums and threatened to terminate his position as my doctor if I didn't agree. A bully. Rude.

Posted on August 12th, 2015