Dr. Steven A Barna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Barna?

Pain Relief

Dr. Barna diagnosed me with a herniated disc after an exam and MRI. He did an epidural injection and I had a marvelous improvement in pain and movement ability shortly afterward. I highly recommend him for his skill and personal attention to my disability.

Take a number

Doctor spent a very short time with me. Medical staff lied to me about why my procedure wasn't covered, then I offered to pay for it and nd he told me I had to schedule it before he could give me a price. two weeks later still no word on the price of the procedure. Told the office manager and she had medical staff call me again who still could not tell me the price. I feel the office is understaffed and the office assistant is too overloaded to try to get procedures covered by insurance and to get back to you after you leave several messages.

May be a good doctor, but you'd never know it

Absurdly pompous; should not be allowed in front of patients. If you are nervous or have some questions to ask about your treatment, he is not your guy. Barely makes eye contact, arrived ill-prepared to discuss options. May be a good doctor, but you'd never know it. Not sure I want to find out.

Waste of time & money

I wasted a month trying to get an ablation done. First they drug their feet getting insurance aporoval, so they called me at 4pm the day before my procedure and said that they didnt get approval from insurance yet, and postponed until the next week. Then they canceled my new procedure date and never even called to tell me! So unprofessional. I had prepaid for my procedure and now, 2 weeks later, Im still waiting for a refund. Dr. Barna and Florida Orthopedic Institute should be ashamed of how they treat their patients. Neither of them did anything to make it up to me. $1,600.00 is a lot of money to go without when you never had any services done!

What a jerk!

I waited over 2 HOURS to see this doctor! When he walked in the room, he didn't shake my hand or even introduce himself. He seemed to be in a big hurry. The whole appointment was rushed and I feel like he didn't give me any answers! I will never go back to him after seeing this behavior.

I thought my appointment was well executed by Dr. Barna!

Florida Orthopaeic Institute's work with me has helped tremendously. Especially my experiences with Dr. Barna!

Dr. Barna is excellent! He spent a lot of time explaining my procedure and put me at ease about the it.

Dr. Barna has a lot of integrity and does what is best for the patient!

Service and staff members were excellent -----truly kind and professional.. Thank You

Worst

I had been stuck with FOI for close to an year for my cervical and Lambar pain. They had given me 6 injections on neck and 7 on lower back with no relief. After the last shots Doctor tells me that is best he can offer and i should visit some other doctor!!! When i asked for appointment they tell me to come after a month appointment. Even though i requested i am in pain they tell me go visit urgent care for pain relief? Why should i visit some urgent care for pain relief when i am already visiting them for an year. The patient liasion from FOi mails me that i should visit some doctor who was still a student as per records!! They are worst in the business and have never got anything good from them instead just wasted money and time and so much pain cause of them. NEVER EVER visit them

I had a procedure done at the Surgery Center. Everything was on time and all aspects exceptional.

Dr. Steven A Barna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple Terrace, FL.