The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven D Bastian
Dr. Steven D Bastian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery of the Hand and Surgery. Dr. Bastian is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Bastian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven D Bastian has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Steven D Bastian is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I was in a motorcycle 2014. I has broken bones in my right wrist. my right pinky finger on my right hand was crushed. I was rushed to the ER and Luckily for me Dr. Bastien Was the Doctor that was assigned to do 2 Surgeries on my Right hand and Wrist. I had to have a 3rd out patient surgery to remove my pins in my hand, and despite the fact Dr. Bastian was out of network for my health insurance, I decided to stay with Dr. Bastian to do my procedure because he did such a Great Job Saving my Finger, and Great Bedside Manor. Staff is Great as well. Thank AZ Center for Hand Surgery and Dr. Bastian and Staff :)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bastian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Steven D Bastian accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsArizona Center For Hand Surgery, 370 E Virginia Ave Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Steven D Bastian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.