Dr. Steven Batanides Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Batanides?

Exceptional Compassion and Care

Posted on December 12th, 2011

I have never felt as comfortable in any doctor's office (let alone an OB/GYN's office). During the winter months, hot cider was offered in the beautifully decorated waiting room. He seems to have TONS of patients and surgeries all day long, but still takes his time to make you feel comfortable and he never rushes. You know that feeling you get when a doctor keeps heading toward the door with his clipboard, and you feel bad for taking his time? Dr. Batanides doesn't do that.

Yeast Infection = Ultrasound???

Posted on September 26th, 2011

I went in for a yeast infection, simple right? Dr. Bantandes told me that an ultrasound was needed to diagnose the problem. I already knew what the problem was! It is my body! I went in for treatment for a yeast infection, but ended up getting a 400 dollar bill. Why? Because he is a doctor, and when a doctor tells you "the yeast might have travelled to your uterus," you get worried. I have since changed doctors and having told my new OBGYN the story and he was offended that a doctor would mislead a patient so blantently.

Dr. Batanides is excellent!

Posted on August 6th, 2010

Dr. Batanides my doctor for almost 20 years has been the most caring doctor I have seen. Dr. Batanides listens to your problems, ailments and questions as if you are the most important patient he is seeing. His nursing and administration staff are so kind and courteous. It is wonderful to be able to have additional serivces such as ultrasounds offered.

Staff

Posted on July 15th, 2008

The staff here is great I have never known a staff to be so caring about patients needs and concerns than at dr. batanides office. One nurse that was exceptional was Amber. She was very compassionate and sensitive to my needs. I have recomended this office to all of my freinds and family.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014