Dr. Steven Baughman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Baughman?

Best Doc in Oshkosh

Posted on November 13th, 2017

I see a lot of people commenting on his "bedside manner", that he isn't super friendly and can be abrupt in visits. Perhaps that is true, but then again, he isn't there to be your friend. He is there to advocate for you and treat you...and he does that better than most doctors ever will! He comes to appointments prepared, is clear in his instructions and advice, and works hard to get you the best treatment and referrals out there. At the end of the day, I don't need an expensive friend, I need a great doctor, and he's it!!

Rude MD and Staff!!

Posted on August 29th, 2017

Refuses to see many patients even with a referral. Nursing staff takes several days to return phone calls. Doctor is rude and arrogant.

disappointed

Posted on April 5th, 2017

My husband visited this Dr. when he started having issues with kidney stones. He is a very rude & has no compassion for the patient. I could tell he was very unhappy that I came into the room with my husband (been married 47 yrs) & we both felt his anger over it. My husband went through the surgery to have the stone crushed but then he insisted he come back several times to get several test. The test showed no more stones & my husband told him he had passed it a week prior but he disagreed & said it was most likely hiding. Hiding where? He just would not except the fact that it was gone. Last visit I was told to stay in the waiting room by his nurse...she said "you know how some Dr's are" I could tell she was embarrassed. As I sat there another nurse came out to tell an elderly lady that her husband was not doing well & would most likely pass away soon. I felt so very sorry for that lady who just could not understand what she was saying. The elderly lady said I feed him everything he wants to eat. How inappropriate.I thought. They could have brought her back to explain everything to both of them. We can't stand this Dr. who thinks life revolves around him!! NO compassion & he wears his jeans so tight it is cutting off the supply of air to his brain. He seems to preferr men if you know what I mean.

Arrogant

Posted on February 28th, 2017

Horrible experience.

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

What a great addition to our community. Our hospital greatly needed a urology practice that actually cared about the community and patients. I am so thankful to transfer my urology care to Dr. Baughman .

Posted on January 23rd, 2012

The Nurse is Horrible at getting back to you regarding tests, they say they will call but never do or once said they were running another test and come to find out they didnt!

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Very Thourogh explanations of the Diagnosis and explanations of all treatment options.

Caring, conscientious, thorough

Posted on April 17th, 2008

Even though my diagnosis was not an emergency, Dr. Baughman took the trouble to telephone the results to me on his day off.

Posted on November 16th, 2017