Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven R Bayer has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Steven R Bayer has the following 4 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Female Infertility
Dr. Steven R Bayer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
When dealing with diagnosis of "why" can't a couple concieve. It can be a lengthy and sometimes drawn out practice to try "several" different things to try to weed out what might be causing the couple infertility. Dr.Bayer is very good at working on finding out the "why" behind the couple's infertility, tests will be done, thorough history of the females history will be taken all in an effort to give the apropriate diagnosis. Dr. Bayer also realizes that fertility therapy of any kind is expensive, even with health insurance coverage, and he keeps this in mind when he counsels his patients on what to do after the testing and diagnosis is complete. His staff is caring and courtious. Just keep in mind that insurance coverage is a huge part of getting treatment for infertility, so talking with their financial cordinatior is a must. I would not go anywhere else for fertility treatment.
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Steven R Bayer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven R Bayer in this video.
Dr. Steven R Bayer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brookline, MA.