Dr. Steven Beall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Beall?

pill mill

Posted on October 8th, 2017

He over prescribes narcotics. If you max out with your insurance he tells you to pay cash. He keeps clients coming back with narcotics he's a danger.

falsly dx'd with multiple sclerosis

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I was dx'd with ms a year ago in june and put on betaseron. I didn't really like him. he is very arrogant and the wait time is ridiculous. I got a second opinion and found out I don't even have it. My symptoms are mostly due to a severe neck injury I sustained in 2010. I now have heart palpatations that I can't get rid of.

I love Dr Beall. He is very thorough and does test for many things to get down to what is wrong. He ran about blood test on me and now I'm going to have a Mri in Bay City where a special Dr. will read my Mri. My daughter and my niece were diagnosed with MS. I could possibly have a compressed spine or MS

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Posted on December 16th, 2016

never returns phone calls

How can I get in touch with Dr. Beall?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I have been attempting to contact Dr. Beall's office with no avail. Please someone tell what does it takes to talk to a human being and not a 1970s answering machine. Someone's health and well being lies in the balance. I do not understand how a practice can operate like this.

Do not trust!!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I started to see this Dr. Over 1 year ago. When I first started to see him I was diagnosed with Clinically Isolated syndrome. A few months later MS was confirmed. In the beginning I had trust that I was in his best interest being the patient. But as time has went on I have really lost my trust and it's hard for me to even see him now. He's always late, keeps you waiting while he's walking around trying to figure out what he is doing.. on one of my visits while I was speaking to him he gets up and starts walking away to talk on the phone. Very unorganized individual. I thought that was so read, especially on a day when I'm already upset and have anxiety about this flare up that I have had for months that the medication is not working. He really has started to make me wonder about his experience. I feel like he doesn't explain about the medications for MS. He treats it as if I have all the time in the world to wait. It's not a candy selection we are talking about its Drug Therapy for MS. Lately I have left feeling upset & clueless on what the heck is he doing. Maybe he's wasting my time and just using his patients as ginny pigs, I'm am not interested in that. I want honest answers and some feeling of me understanding and trust. I want to leave my visit feeling confident, and to be honest I don't think I ever did looking back on it now. This office he works at seems very secretive, he is not even listed at all at this location, seems very odd!!!! No wonder why he is not busy there, nobody can find him!!!! Just beware, I wouldn't recommend him now!! When I read the reviews 8 months ago, I should have listened to my gut instincts that some of the things patients said was not lies.... I guess i wanted to believe that I was seeing a great Dr. I was wrong. Too much guessing.

Good Doctor

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Works diligently to provide proper diagnosis, treatment, and care.

He just keeps searching till he finds the truth

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr Beall was the first Dr. to actually listen to what was going on with me and do a complete work up and not just hand me a perscription for more drugs and send me on my way. He took the time to do multiple test to get to the source of what was going on, that is how he and Dr Jankowski found the two lesions and the TBI on my brain. He then started me on Betaseron which has given me my life back, I still have a bad day here and there but at least it isn't a bad day everyday like most of the last 39 years. Thank you Dr. Beall for listening and caring enough to keep digging to find the real problem.

The Best Specialist I know

Posted on May 23rd, 2016

I was a patient of Bealls for two yrs. I was very happy with Dr. Beall and his knowledge of on and about MS. I was diagnosed seven yrs prior by dr naqeub. All he was doing was pumping me full of cordazone shots. No less than six injections every two wks. On top of it all, I never received copies of diagnosed confermation of MS. Dr Beall did all the test MRIs and cat scans. Him and his staff was always there helping me through the strange painful discomforts of living with MS. Dr. Beall and his staff became my friends. They all will be dear missed. Now that I'm living in Texas. I'm back on the search for another great MS specialist.

Head Doc.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Dr. Beal is everything I need to get through this. He listens and respects my intelligence which makes it easy to do the same.

H2O

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Thank U Ste'phane for guidance on a better diet. I drink a half of gallon of water a day and I eat a apple 🍎 for breakfast.I have lost a lot of weight and I feel better about myself and now I am most definitely ready for my soul mate with complete confidence!?

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I was shocked, appalled, and dismayed to learn Dr. Beall had misdiagnosed me as having relapsing and remitting multiple sclerosis. After having adverse reactions to two different drugs, I sought a second opinion from U of M neurology clinic. I was told I had no neurologic disease and I showed no signs of having MS