Dr. Steven Beer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Beer?

Decent technician

Posted on September 3rd, 2017

Not bad so far as skill with adequate results, wouldn't mind going to him again. But his bedside manner is atrocious at best! I've been a patient there for years. He never got any better. Too bad his former partner left. That guy was AMAZING! I heard he's in Arizona, or something?!

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Unnecessary testing won't return calls long waits seems like a nice dr but not

Highly recommend

Posted on January 1st, 2015

No, he rarely runs on time for appointments. Yes, he is overbooked most of the time and late. However, he did an excellent job with my spine surgery and I am finally pain free thanks to him. He is thorough, and though he is so busy, takes the time to answer questions and help you understand. My surgery required him to work with other doctors and he always made sure I was getting the best care from each one.

veteran denied care for svd related injuries

Posted on April 1st, 2014

As for the patients who have negative remarks maybe they should go into the VA system end experience neglect and refusal ot care. Dr Beer is exceptional and has done more for me in one year that the va in 16 year for svc connected injuries. For those of you who cannot appreciate Dr, Beer need to go into the VA system. But for the complainers who have negative to say are probally the whiners . I consider Dr, Beer a God send and if your not rude or take your pain out on him he is very pleasant and takes the time required and goes out of his way to address and treat spine injures and neck injuries. I praise him and none of the staff appreciate the whiners who take out their pain on others . Im thankful for the care given,. Rude comments about this exceptional surgeon only indicate that you are rude to him and his staff.

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Needs to improve on time managment

Great Doctor

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Beer for almost two years now. Yes his office is very busy and the reason is he is a great doctor. Not one time has he ever not sit down and explained what he found and how to fix it and then answer every question I had. I could not refer a better doctor.

Neck surgery

Posted on November 19th, 2012

Dr. Beer really needs to slow down. He is in and out of the room and you really don't know if he was there or not.Other than that he's good.I would recomment him.Neck surgery is doing fine. The day after surgery was my only bad day.Going on three weeks out right now.Go to him, if I had a problem with him I would say so. He will do my lower back later.

We love Dr. Beer.

Posted on June 20th, 2012

For all you crybaby idiots out there I would like to say that I would way rather wait on a good doctor than get right in to see a lousy one. I do not think I would feel very comfortable going to a doctor that always had an empty waiting room. A busy doctor is that way for reason.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on June 19th, 2012

Dr. B quickly diagnosed; scheduled and performed surgery. His exceptional credentials; caring attitude and bedside manner were above and beyond. Im glad we picked the right doc! He is worth the wait!

Thank god for Dr. Beer

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Doc figured out what was wrong with me after 3 others failed. He fixed my back after another doctor screwed it up and never once made me feel like he was too good to sit and explain his thoughts which were spot on. Thanks Dr. B.

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Dr Beer has operated on my back and neck, several family members and friends. We have nothing but positive remarks. He is so popular which makes his office wait longer than average but worth the wait. Highly recommend Dr. Beer.

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Dr Beer is one of the rudest , most condecending people I have ever met. Its bad enough that on two seperate occasions he was more than an hour late for each appointment, but on the 1st appointment he could hardly bother to listen to the patients concerns before shuttling her off to be rescheduled. On the second appointment the patient was explaining her symptoms again because Dr Beer could not be bothered to review her chart when he stated rudely " your full of complaints". Maybe its time you pulled down those dusty textbooks and reviewed bedside manner and patient advocacy.