Dr. Steven C Behrendsen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Behrendsen?

I think that Dr Begrendsen is a very good Doctor.I was a patient of his. I always had very good care. I would like to know where he is practicing at this time.

mrs brown

Best doctor there ever was.ase come back.

Dr. Steven Behredsen fort wayne

I will not recommend him to anyone I know

Office Staff

The Nurse/Receptionist is the friendliest most professional person Ive ever dealt with at a doctors office, why cant we all be like her? I hope doctor Behrendsen recognizes and compensates her accordingly.

He is arrogant. Dr. Behrendsen is often times aloof.

Best thing that ever happened to me

When I developed unusual and incredibly painful symptoms I began seeing doctors to get help. My symptoms were so unusual and were affecting multiple areas of my body and every doctor I saw said they didn't know what was wrong with me and couldn't help and would refer me to someone else. Every doctor was the same story. Some even suggested that I was imagining my symptoms because I was not responding to any of the medications they tried. Finally after almost a year of suffering someone had the good sense to send me to a rheumatologist...enter Dr. Behrendsen. On my first visit he spent over 2 hours taking a very comprehensive background from me. He listened earnestly, was genuinely concerned for my health and was the first doctor to not dismiss me because I had an odd cluster of problems. He was able to diagnose me on my first visit and explained that I had an uncommon auto immune disease, which I had never heard of and neither have any of my other doctors. He was very patient and took time to answer all my questions and fully explain what the disease was and validated every symptom I had that other doctors had dismissed. He began my treatment from day one and no matter what is going on with me (as my symptoms come and go, some days I am crippled and in agonizing pain and the next day I might feel OK) Dr. Behrendsen is always positive, upbeat, encouraging and kind. His staff are all very sweet, caring and upbeat.