Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Berkman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Steven Berkman has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Steven Berkman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Steven Berkman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
Words cannot explain how much I love Dr. berkman and his entire staff. From the minute I walk in the door I feel like I do when I walk in a family members house. Always asked how myself and family are doing. The office is always clean and I am always comfortable going there ( not many females are able to say that) I do not know what I would do if I had to ever change doctors.
Dr.Berkman is a great well experienced doctor, we moved from other state and happened to choose this Doctor and I am glad that I selected him, he is associated with Raritan Bay medical center, unfortunately I did not like this hospital to deliver my baby compared to JFK or St Peters, so I changed my doctor in 9th month to some other doctor in JFK. It would be great if he could associate with other hospitals too as he is the great doctor in this area and there is possibility for many to change their decisions just like me. I will surely miss him while delivering my baby.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Berkman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
42 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSteven R Berkman MD, 390 New Brunswick Ave, Fords, NJ
Dr. Steven Berkman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fords, NJ.