Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Berkowitz
Dr. Steven Berkowitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Asbury Park, NJ. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Berkowitz is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Centrastate Medical Center and Saint Peter's University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Berkowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Excellent staff and office. I love coming to the brick office. Friendly and helpful. Unlike the ocean office , will not go back to them
Thank you for your feedback. We’re pleased to hear that you had a good experience at our Brick office. Of course, we’re also concerned that your experience at the Ocean office was not quite up to par. Our goal is 100% patient satisfaction from all of our locations. We invite you to contact our office to express your concerns, we would appreciate the opportunity to address your experience directly.
Dr. Berkowitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Centrastate Medical Center
Saint Peter's University Hospital
Ocean Medical Center
Jersey Shore University
Central State Medical Center NJ
Centrastate Medical Center, Freehold
37 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Steven Berkowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1200 Eagle Ave, Asbury Park, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Berkowitz in this video.
Dr. Steven Berkowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asbury Park, NJ.