3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven R Best?

When it comes to caring, he doesn’t.

Dr. Best is an example of a doctor who is completely in the field for the money and as much as he can suck from families who are in need. Like many patients who have gone to him, he has sucked them out of thousands of dollars with no concern whatsoever for the patient. Stay away!

Abusive creep. Enjoy your Mercedes. You clients paid for it in more ways than one.

The only way I can imagine 5 star reviews would be that Dr Best forces his employees to write them. He was the most abusive man I've ever met. He uses fear tactics to keep you both sick and afraid to go somewhere else. Dr best (worst) refused to send my medical records to my new neurologist. After I told them my attorney would reach out they finally sent the records. My new neurologist said that these were not medical records. He asked how I found such an idiot, and that I clearly had a medical lawsuit. Please don't go to this worthless excuse for a human.

Find a Good Dr. You are worth it.

Dr best was insulting, extremely rude, very abstract with his diagnosis, and talked down to both my wife and I. He did not keep adequate medical records, and the next neurologist I saw indicated that I paid for no real treatment. Dr Best charged me $300.00 for a 13 min Skype session. Where he spent 12 of those min telling me that I would be to stupid to understand the diagnosis, and laughed when I asked liable questions around the treatment options. He then had the receptionist call me to say I would not be able to refill my prescription unless I committed to 2 Skype sessions a month. I got very sick on the medication he prescribed and when I told him what was going on he accused me, and said it was my fault for not scheduling another $300.00 Skype session sooner. Please, if a neurologist ever talks down to you or try's to make you feel like you have no say or value when it comes to your own treatment, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. There are good doctors out there that will help you.

Does he practice what he preaches?

His specialties are: For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs. YET..."Respondent, Steven R. Devore Best, seeks review of a plenary order of protection entered against him under the Illinois Domestic Violence Act of 1986"

Dr. Best isn’t always conventional and that’s why he’s the best.

Aggressive with treatment and finding solutions, Dr. Best has helped not only myself but both of my brothers and father regain their livelihoods. He is unlike any other doctor we have ever seen and while some may say his “attitude” isn’t always the best he is adamant at doing whatever it takes to get you well: which is always his top priority. Yes, he is expensive. Any great doctor is and he doesn’t have time for those who aren’t willing to do whatever it takes to get well. Dr. Best helps those where modern medicine and eastern practices meet. He is compassionate and a leader in many fields. I recommend Dr. Best for anyone who feels as though all hope has been lost.

What???

If he took a Hippocratic Oath, he's a hypocrite!

For someone who presents himself to be carrying and helpful, he has one agenda. Money. His recommendations are at the east, in his "Best" (Fitting for his name) interest as he uses procedures that are expensive, not covered by many insurance policies, and when payment is discussed...he actually had the gall to suggest we borrow from family members. Does that sound like a doctor or a loan shark? His follow up sucks, he looks past you in his office when you see him, and if you do have a meeting with him, his time is more expensive than some of the highest paid executives in the U.S. on a per hour rate.

Dr. Best is very good at his job.

A brilliant psychiatrist but also a compassionate person - he has been very generous with his knowledge and time when treating my depression/anxiety. His attitude toward trying alternative treatments is the main reason I have returned for 14 years. The staff is always kind and make me feel at home.

Really healed my wound rapidly. Would recommend to anyone looking for extensive or rapid healing.

Would highly recommend Dr. Best. The clinic has a hyperbaric chamber and helped me recover from a concussion.

Satisfied Mother

Dr. Best is professional and extremely knowledgable about children. It took me 9 years to find a competent psychiatrist for my son. He's a pediatric neuropsychiatrist, which makes him even more knowledgeable and he explains things beyond the scope of medicine, for example he understands the need for occupational therapy. If you've been looking for a psychiatrist for your child you can trust.....trust me...he's the one.

Very welcoming.

Great doctor and staff! I absolutely love the environment for my son who is not a fan of doctors! The therapy dogs really make this a welcoming place for my child.

Dr. Steven R Best is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Deerfield, IL.