Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven W Bills has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
went to er with back pain.. dr. bills told me it was in my head . he said he could give me a couple tylenol.. went back to er the next day and it was him again. he told me he thought i was a drug addict and was just there for pain meds. next morning i went to the other er in town and they discovered i had kidney stones... dr. bills never bothered with any blood or urine tests or any thing. his exam consisted of listening to my heart and lungs and looking into my eyes..
25 Years Experience
The University Of Toledo College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Steven W Bills accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOccupational Care Consultants, 3028 Navarre Ave, Oregon, OH
Dr. Steven W Bills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oregon, OH.