Dr. Steven A Binnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Binnick?

My favorite doctor

Dr. Binick is one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have been going to him for over twenty years and he is a true expert in his field. He is an expert with a local needle if you need any kind of proceedure, you will feel no pain.

Not Happy

I went in to inquire about a rash on the back of my head. The Dr. took a culture test, and never got back to me with the results. The medication he prescribed did not work, and when I contacted the office for a different medication, they were unresponsive and negligent. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Avoid the "Doctor"

no manners.

Arrogant & negligent physician

Dr. Binnick treated a wart on my heel. He performed a laser procedure without ANY explanation of the procedure and the risks. The end result was that he left a scar on my heel that is as worse as the original wart with one difference - it will probably stay there forever. If my wife had not been a physician I would have considered suing him. Avoid this Dr. He is arrogant, unpleasant and negligent.

Avoid him

Impossible to schedule an appointment with. After a 30 minute wait time, he will pop into the room for a whopping 3 minutes and prescribe you medicine with no explanation. He prescribed me the WRONG medication. Luckily I noticed before I starting taking it.