Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven J Blatchford has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
After nearly 2 years of headache and shooting pains in my face and after seeing numerous other doctors for the condition, I was ready to give up, but Dr. Blatchford's compassion immediately made me realize I had finally found the right doctor. He had several tests and a CT scan done to determine the diagnosis and found that my problem was solvable with nasal surgery. The surgery was done in November and since the surgery I no longer have the headaches or shooting pains. It seems like a miracle. Dr. Blachford is not only a fantastic surgeon, but a compassionate surgeon as well.
I have been a patient of Dr. Blatchford for several years for tx of allergies. As a retired acute care nurse and clinical social worker, I have had the experience over the years to evaluate many doctors as they relate to their patients. I am continually impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and great kindness as well as his keen ability to really listen creating an atmosphere for true teamwork between this doctor and his clients to effect optimum results. Super doctor ! Sue Baker
35 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1983
University Medical Center
Dr. Steven J Blatchford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsValley Ent, 395 N Silverbell Rd Ste 201, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven J Blatchford in this video.
Dr. Steven J Blatchford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.