Dr. Steven J Blatchford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Blatchford?

Fantastic doctor

After nearly 2 years of headache and shooting pains in my face and after seeing numerous other doctors for the condition, I was ready to give up, but Dr. Blatchford's compassion immediately made me realize I had finally found the right doctor. He had several tests and a CT scan done to determine the diagnosis and found that my problem was solvable with nasal surgery. The surgery was done in November and since the surgery I no longer have the headaches or shooting pains. It seems like a miracle. Dr. Blachford is not only a fantastic surgeon, but a compassionate surgeon as well.

professionalism

I have been a patient of Dr. Blatchford for several years for tx of allergies. As a retired acute care nurse and clinical social worker, I have had the experience over the years to evaluate many doctors as they relate to their patients. I am continually impressed with his knowledge, professionalism and great kindness as well as his keen ability to really listen creating an atmosphere for true teamwork between this doctor and his clients to effect optimum results. Super doctor ! Sue Baker

Changed my life!

Dr. Blatchford performed sinus surgery approximately 3 years ago. Since then my sinus infections have gone from every two months to once a year.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

EFFICIENT, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGABLE, AND CARING

terrible

now I'm blind in one eye

The Very Best!

Dr. Blatchford is a remarkable MD, who works hard to ensure the problem is fixed. He's helped me enormously with ear and allergy issues. Recommend highly.

Communication was excellent.

Wonderful Doctor who is kind and compassionate as well. Great staff and facilities too.

Run Away!

He did a balloon sinus procedure on me for congestion and I had complications and needed to see someone else. They told me I never needed the procedure and that I should of had a ct prior to the procedure.

Patient

This is the only Physician I would trust to treat my sinus issues. I have been seeing him for more than 6 years and never had any issues with his treatment plan. I truly recommend him to anyone with major sinus problems.

The Very Best

Dr. Blatchford has been helping me address multiple ear and nose issues for about three years. He's proven to be one of the most thoughtful, caring and skilled physicians, and he spends as much time as needed to tend to your issues. I can't recommend him highly enough for people with chronic and severe ent problems.

Excellent ENT Specialist, Wonderful Staff

I have never written a review before; however, because I am so satisfied with Dr. Blatchford and his staff, I think it important to share my thoughts. Multiple times a year, for several years, I suffered horrible sinus infections/ear infections which led me to Dr. Blatchford. He performed sinus surgery on me 25 days ago. I am already amazed at how much better I feel! Dr. Blatchford and staff have been caring, professional and kind. I rate my experience with him and his staff above excellent.