Dr. Steven H Blobstein Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven H Blobstein?

Dr. Blobstein is absolutely the finest and most compassionate doctor I have ever met. When you watch him work you have no question about his skill and knowledge of his profession, but for a doctor to call up the next day to see how his patient is faring is just about unheard of in these times. I highly recommend Dr. Blobstein should one ever need a dermatologist.

Wonderful experience

The doctor's excellent medical expertise, skilled service, and professional office space are only surpassed by the care, respect, and dignity he affords his patients.

caring and knowledgable

recommend highly

The best dermatologist I've seen

This doctor does much more than you expected. Other doctors usually address only the issues you told them about. Dr. Blobstein does a preventive check too. His staff is very courteous. All this coupled with his many years of experience makes him in my view the best dermatologist I've seen.

unprofessional and inefficient

the dr didn't diagnose my skin problem and said that i could go to another dr to get another opinion - what is the point of going to a derm if he won't tell me what is wrong with my skin? also, the office keeps on calling me and telling me to pay AGAIN for my visit because it had no record of me paying for my visit. i had to fax my credit card bill verifying that the office already charged me for my visit because the folks working at this office cannot keep their paperwork straight. very unhappy with the service.

caution

find another

Dr. Steven H Blobstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.