Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven L Bolton
Dr. Steven L Bolton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pontiac, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Bolton is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Michigan. Dr. Bolton has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven L Bolton has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Bolton is an extraordinary man and physician. His dedication is exemplary, his manner is one of a man who knows his capabilities, and whose only goal is excellence through success.Â He is the doctor who other doctors call. P.S. I hope he doesn't remind my mentioning this, but he volunteers weekends for the less fortunate.
The best! His availability is beyond what anyone would expect. Personally answers all your questions when contacting him. One on one expereince. He demonstrates he really cares about his patients and their family. Explains what is needed any questions at any time even if in the middle of the night. Calls you personally after surgery. When my mother passed away he came to the funeral home. A rating of 4 stars (max. rating on your scale) is too low for this doctor. He goes way beyond that rating.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Bolton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
Dr. Steven L Bolton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSurgeons Of Michigan Pc, 44555 Woodward Ave Ste 201, Pontiac, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven L Bolton in this video.
Dr. Steven L Bolton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.