Dr. Steven Boniol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Boniol?

Excellent Docor

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Dr. Boniol is an excellent doctor! He took time to explain things that were unclear. He also has a positive upbeat attitude, which is a necessity for anyone dealing with cancer. He truly was a blessing in a difficult period in my life!

Breast Cancer Patient

Posted on August 12th, 2011

I was so nervous about my first appointment but the entire staff and facility put me at ease.

Patient

Posted on July 12th, 2011

I was not impressed. Went to him, but was much happier using someone else. Did not seem interested. Seems like a nice guy, but was in a hurry.

He saved my life... nuff said.

Posted on May 16th, 2011

From the first time I met with Dr. Boniol, I knew I was blessed to have him in charge of treating my triple negative breast cancer. He was attentive to my needs, never sugar coating anything, reassuring, positive, knowledgeable and in general everything you would want in an Oncologist. His staff is wonderful. Caring, friendly, efficient- they get the job done and well. I have spent some of the darkest days of my life with these people and they were nothing but supportive, treating me as a person and not just treating the disease. I thank God everyday for Dr. Boniol and his staff. The care I received I consider to be world class and if you are unfortunate enough to need an Oncologist... you can't get much better than Dr. Boniol. I will never forget the last thing Dr. Boniol said to me as I walked out of the exam room to get my last chemo treatment. "I'll be here with you for the rest of your life,We are going to grow old together." As a young cancer patient... that was just about as sweet as it comes.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Great in caring for my mother.

Posted on September 26th, 2017