Have you seen Dr. Steven L Bornstein?

Feels like home

When you in the office with staff or providers, you feel like you have known them forever. Everyone in the office is caring and always goes the extra mile to make you feel like you are the only one in the office.

Hands down....best physician around!

After our own physicians retired several years ago...we were so fortunate to be referred to Dr Bornstein. He has been there for both my husband and myself for ten years now. His care has been of the highest quality, sometimes going out of his way....or fitting one of us in at the end of a long day.

Best Doctor...EVER!!

Highly skilled, great diagnostition..

Dr. B's staff is excellent, especially his nurse Tammy. Easy to get an appointment and Dr. B takes time to really explain the medical issue in real terms you don't have to be a doctor to understand. He cares for me, my husband and my son, so I have a great deal of faith in him and he has never let us down. Been with his practice for about 8 years.

Like another reviewer said.. the office staff can be pretty bad at times. Misinformation given, they seem annoyed if you want to see doctor see due to urgent matters. But the staff COULD change, who knows. As a doctor, he is pretty good and a nice guy. I don't really feel he follows up that well as I have had to call to get things he was supposed to send me. He admits he is not expert on Lyme as a heads up even though he says he sees more and more cases of it. Wish he would take the time to research things his patients have so he is better aware. A few times I felt he was not that helpful and more just recommended a different specialist which I understand is issue with most family type practitioners. The office staff is definitely what is making me change doctors for most part, but I also want a doctor that I feel genuinely cares about me and actually knows who I am without looking through files.

Great MD - TERRIBLE OFFICE - don't go there

Dr. Borenstein was my doc for over 6 years. I Trusted him. He awlays saw me when I was sick- he treated me for acute asthma.He moved his office to Millis under Metrowest Physicians I beleive. That, I learned, was a HUGE Mistake. I was having terible ear pain and called in the morning to be seen. I was lied to by his medical assistant - she even admitted she lied to me. They said he was "too busy" to see me today. I asked him to please call me and the answer was "NO - He is Too busy"! I was STUNNED and I felt so abandoned. I had to go to a walk-in clinic. I was diagosed with 2 major ear infections and a ot of wheezing. I was given inhalation therapy and an anitbiotic. I as instructed to call my MD the next day. I did and I requested the receptionist to have my MD call me today. He NEVER did. I called just after hours and asked them to fax the office to have him call me if he was still there. He Never called me back. Meanwhile, My ears still hurt and I cannot hear in either ear. I really do not know what to do now. I have a difficult time believing he would behave this way and neglect his patient of may years. Please do not use this office - You will NOT be treated well.

I have never waited more than a few minutes, and if I arrive early I am seen right awayDr Bornstein does a complete and thorough exam, taking a lot of time to sit and talk. He clearly explains everything.He called my home on a weekend to give me my lab report. Its so nice to have a Dr who takes whatever time you need to answer all your questions.

The Best - Period

I saw Dr. Bornstein once, he shared a office with my dr. (who was unavailable at the time) I was getting heart palpitations. He had great manners and explained things. He got me to a great cardioligst. And that following SUNDAY afternoon called my house just to see how I was feeling. My dr. has never called my house. And although the record got sent to my dr. he never once ask me about it on future visits. unforchantly he does no take my insurance. I did not rate his office or staff be cause he is in a new location. But once agian Dr. Bornstein is the best Period

Excellent

I have been a pt. of Dr. Bornstein for over 10 years. I saw one other PCP in that time due to my insurance changing and within one year I changed my insurance to one which was accepted by him, so I could go back to his care. He is very concerned about my health and well being and is always very thorough and has excellent bedside manors. I recommend him to everyone

I am normally very fearful of doctors, but Dr. Bornstein is very calming, and a really nice, caring person. I really like him a lot.

Dr. Steven L Bornstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Medway, MA.