Dr. Steven A Boskovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven A Boskovich?

A totally positive experience...

I received information from the practice as to what to expect for my first. The consult took approx. 2 hours which included numerous tests. I then saw Dr. Boskovich. He was very pleasant, professional, thorough and explained everything regarding my upcoming surgery so that he had my informed consent. His staff was very caring and professional - and not impatient.

I am a type 1 diabetic. I have been visiting Dr. Boskovitch annually since 2002. He and his staff are excellent, efficient and friendly. Dr. B knows his stuff. I highly recommend him for diabetic retinopathy and glaucoma/cataract checkups and treatment when necessary. I appreciate the fact that he spends necessary time with me; does not waste time with idle conversation.

Dr Boskovich, Was fabulous in every way. We were so pleased with the staff and the Dr.My sons retina was detaching and they wasted no time in taking care of him. We will always return to see Dr. Boskovich when ever there may be a problem.

Tammy

Dr.Boskovich is a very caring,considerate and extremely knowledgeable doctor.He spends ample time talking with you and answering all of your questions.I have been going to him for many years now and would have to say that he is one of the best.

Dr. Steven A Boskovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.