3.2

Have you seen Dr. Steven O Bossinger?

Bossinger is definitely the guy you want to see if you wish to be treated as a problem rather than a patient. If he maintains office hours at all (he cancels appointments routinely), he is often hours late. He cancelled surgery when I was already prepped. A quick survey revealed he has done this to many others. While officer staff was courteous, his nurse was awful!

WORST experience EVER

WORST experience with any doctor EVER. What a quack! My daughter has had 7 UTIs (confirmed with lab results) and has been sick for the last two years. Last year one of her UTIs was so bad that she developed a kidney infection and was hospitalized for an entire week. Dr. Bossinger began our consult by stating that none of her test results confirmed a UTI, AND... wait for it... she's NEVER had a UTI or a kidney infection and that she didn't "get a clean catch because vaginas are full of bacteria." Really? Not only did he act as if we were insane, but he screamed and ranted about family doctors and parents not knowing how to read lab test results and that then he had to deal with frustrated patients and angry moms (like me). He went on to say that this wasn't a urology problem (did I mention that he didn't even examine her?). When I asked if he had any intention of examining her, he said "I was just going to feel her belly." To which we replied... "No, you absolutely won't be touching her" and told him his screaming was unprofessional and completely uncalled for. Please save yourself the horrible experience and find a REAL doctor.

best in town

office went above and beyond for me and my family

Dr. Steven O Bossinger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Naples, FL.

Dr. Steven O Bossinger Is this you?