Dr. Steven Brand Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Brand?

Extremely pleased

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Dr. Brand and his staff are highly professional and have a very friendly manner about them from the moment you call to schedule an appointment until leaving his offices. I went to him for removal of a lymph node, that subsequently turned out to be cancerous. He was amazing in his level of professional, yet personal care. My husband and I both felt he showed care and concern for me as a person, not just as his patient. He even went so far as to call, speak with, and schedule an appointment for me with an oncologist the very day that I found out the results of my labs. I would highly recommend Dr. Brand to my family and friends without any reservations!

Acute problem - rapid resolution

Posted on November 20th, 2017

My gallbladder had gone from being a inconvenience to acute attacks over a couple weeks. Dr. Brand and his team were able to fit me in with a few days notice, for which I'm forever thankful. The surgery went off without a hitch, relief was instantaneous, and recovery was much quicker than expected. Great team at Foris Surgical Group, and Dr. Brand is the best in the business!

Hernia Surgery

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Excellent experience with Dr. Brand and the Foris Group. Highly recommend them.

Great Surgeon

Posted on October 24th, 2017

I had a great experience under the care of Dr. Brand. He and his staff are caring and professional. My surgery was well explained to me and proceeded without any issue. If I ever need another surgical procedure, I will be returning to Dr. Brand.

Personable and professional.

Posted on October 13th, 2017

Dr. Brand was excellent and reassuring. He was self-confidant without being pompous or arrogant. I would recommend him to anyone.

Hernia Surgery

Posted on October 4th, 2017

Dr. Brand was very professional. Very easy to talk to and he knows his business. This was the first surgery I've ever had and he made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Brand and his staff.

Very Good

Posted on September 29th, 2017

I saw Dr Brand for gallbladder issues and he was just a great doctor! I was able to make an appointment with his office within a week of calling and then was scheduled for surgery three weeks later. I had a massive gallbladder attack over the next weekend and called his office Monday morning. His secretary was able to get me an appointment that same day and Dr Brand moved his schedule around so that I could have surgery the very next day! The entire experience was smooth and very good, I felt very safe with Dr Brand! He's a great doctor!

The best

Posted on September 19th, 2017

The good doc has performed 2 surgeries and each was excellent..He is very thorough in explaining what you can expect , how long the recovery will take and what if any your pain may be..He nailed it both times with me..I was very fortunate in having no pain and my recovery time was ahead of schedule..Being past 80 I expected some problems but none occured..I was very pleased with my treatment by Dr.. Brand. And would give him and his crew a big thumbs up!!!

Professional and Friendly

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Dr. Brand was both professional and friendly. I was nervous about having a large lypomia removed from my leg, but he clearly explained the process ahead of time and put me at ease. The surgery was quick and successful. I had very little pain afterwards and am healing nicely. In my follow-up appointment, he answered all of my questions and it was an efficient visit (meaning I was out and on my way 10 minutes before I was even scheduled to meet with him).

Thank you Dr. Brand!

Posted on July 1st, 2017

I just had Dr. Brand perform surgery on me for an Inguinal Hernia a couple weeks ago. I'm very pleased with the results from the first appointment when he went through in detail what an Inguinal hernia was to what to expect during and after surgery, was first class. The surgery went very well and in less than a week I was back to work and feeling no pain or discomfort. the scar from the surgery is almost in-noticeable. Thanks again Dr. Brand for a great job in repairing my hernia

hernia surgery

Posted on June 30th, 2017

Lovely man. Excellent doctor. He answered questions and informed my husband of what to expect upon my release

Well Oiled Machine

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Would recommend Dr. Brand to anyone who needs surgery. I had a Cholecystectomy, removal of gallbladder, and the whole experience, from the first office visit, to the surgery, to the follow-up office visit, went as smoothly as a well oiled machine. I had no complications. Dr. Brand performed the surgery remarkably well, with only minor incisions. Seriously, Dr. Brand and staff are outstanding and, quite frankly, the BEST.