Dr. Steven Brem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Brem?

I can see again!

Posted on March 16th, 2017

In 2010, I began losing my vision. I became colorblind, vision was pixelated and the best we could get was 20/200 with corrective lens. It was because a tumor on my pituitary stalk was pinching the optic nerves. Dr Brem was highly recommended by an optical surgeon in CA. And I went to see him at Moffitt in Tampa, Fl. He was very proactive and compassionate and did his best to keep me calm. Surgery was scheduled and he made certain he would be there for my recovery. He spent about 7 hours "under the hood" and completely removed the growth. My vision instantly returned with a very small residual loss. At the age of 59, I have nearly perfect vision and there has been no reoccurrence of the tumor, a craniopharyngioma. I highly recommend Dr Brem for his skill, his compassion, dedication and bedside manner.

Dr. Brem saves lives!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

He is a miracle worker and God's gift to medicine. He saved my beloved and cherished grandmother, Catherine's life! Thank you Dr. Brem for your skills, insight, kindness and compassion!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

Dr. Brem removed 100% of an acoustic neuroma via retrosigmoid approach. He carefully preserved the facial nerve and 8 months post-op I am almost 100% back to normal (facial function). Dr. Brem has a very pleasant bedside manner and takes his time with his patients. He answers all questions and is genuinely interested in the well-being of his patients. He is truly a compassionate surgeon who strives to keep his patients 'whole'. I would highly recommend Dr. Brem. Tampa is losing a very valuable asset = Philadelphia's gain!

Brain cancer specialist

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Dr. Brem is now at University of Pennsylvania hospital. He is, quite simply, one of the best in the world when it comes to brain cancer and necessary surgeries. Get on an airplane to Philadelphia to see Dr. Brem if you need a neurosurgeon.

4 year survivor

Posted on September 10th, 2011

the einstein of brain cancer surgeons with the bedside manner of a saint. SIMPLY THE BEST! Why did he leave Tampa? to go to Penn. We will miss you, Pennsylvania is blessed to have Dr. Brem! Thank you for giving me the time to watch my daughter head off to college this year. God has a special place for Dr. Brem. in Heaven!

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Dr. Brem was so very good to us during a very difficult situation. He was very kind, remained calm and patient, and guided us through the details of pending surgery without rushing. Our entire family feels fortunate to have been referred to this physician.

Posted on March 24th, 2009

I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Dr. Brem and his staff. I am so blessed to have been steered to him. I will never be able to thank the neuro team enough!

Posted on October 19th, 2017