Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven F Brezny has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 21
Since Dr. Brezny moved from 10330 Sawmill Parkway, he has been exceptionally unorganized and hard to contact. His phone is disconnected, his new address information is not public record (all online sources reflect 10330 Sawmill address even though he is no longer there). I have been unable to contact this doctor in 2 years and wonder what is going on with him. He was seemingly a good doctor when he could be reached, but now it seems he is I reachable and seemingly out of practice. Checked with Riverside Methodist and he is not listed there either. Very disturbing.
Dr. Brezny decides when he wants to show-up for his patients and when he does not. You will schedule an appointment and then he will not show-up. He has no office staff due to this either. So if you get someone to answer the phone when you call and it is a male, it is most likely him. DO NOT go to him.
Dr. Brezny is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Mt Carmel Medical Center
Dr. Steven F Brezny accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPremier First Physicians, 770 Georgesville Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven F Brezny in this video.
Dr. Steven F Brezny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.