Dr. Steven Brockman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Steven Brockman?

Very Knowledgeable Doctor

Posted on September 18th, 2017

The physician's care that Dr. Brockman has provided to me has been helpful in every way. His ability to comprehend the many different and complex medical conditions I deal with has been very reassuring. I'm very protective of my health and have been pleased from the onset of my work with him that he seems to share that attitude.

THE LAST TIME I WENT THERE IT WAS A MESS. I HAD TO WAIT FOREVER !!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

THEN WHEN I GOT TO MY ROOM FINALLY AFTER A HALF A DAY WAITING. IT WAS A DIFFERENT DOCTOR THERE . HE WAS 2 HOURS LATE.HE STARTED WANTED ME TO HAVE PHYSICAL THERPY & TAKE MY MEDICINE AWAY. SO I FOUND ME ANOTHER DOCTOR !!!! SOME OF THE NURSES WAS REAL NICE!! THE YOUNG LADY THAT STARTED WORKING UP FRONT DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING & WAS VERY RUDE!!!

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Dr brockman Last week I kept my appt, but when I got there, one of the "new girls" turned me away saying they didnt take my insurance. As I had an appt and kept it, the month of jan, they saw me, read my cards and treated me. I have used humana for over 5 yrs and have been your patient for almost as long. I was left hanging, ms and heart condition to go thru withdrawl. As it sent me into a flareup of ms, I have been helpless. Yesterday I recvd a registered letter from carolina comp on thier letterhead, saying you dropped me due to violation of contract. I have niether violated any part of my contract with you nor with cc. I called today, got the same girl and she told me it was because I was nasty...you know me...I asked her why she didnt take it when they did the month before. When she didnt have an answer, we left..what else was there for us to do...now they are holding back my files (agreed to go to my primary dr sidhu there in shelby. I would have crawled thru broken glass for either of you. Your office turned me away in time of need. Isnt the first line in the "first do no harm".

I find him very helpful & Nice

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I moved from another state & granted the 1st visit took lil time to get was lil frustrating but he's only Dr there so sure he's busy,the 1st apt took awhile he asked me plenty of questions,listened to me & still dose,I do what he say's State Rules,Don't miss Apt's. & had no trouble,the 1 thing I do worry about is when he leaves at some point & when that comes were all in trouble & hope won't need worry anytime soon,but I like him & happy to find a Dr who cares,it took long enough..

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on December 24th, 2013

I had rather suffer than go back to this man. Someone stated in a previous review that he does not have a compassionate bone in his body, this is so very true. I wouldn't let him treat my animals. He will ask a question but before you can answer he is telling you to shut up he has to say certain things or he will not get a paycheck. I guess his paycheck means more to him than his patients. He tried to tell me I had morphine and hydrocodone in my system when I haven't taken anything other than what is prescribed to me. This man is too busy herding people in and out like cattle and doesn't care one bit about what the patient has to say. I would not recommend this man to my worse enemy.

Tired, frustrated patient who has suffered for way too long!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

I get better compassion from my dogs than with Dr. Brockman. What is his problem? He wears a doctor's outfit but doesn't have a compassionate bone in his whole being. I had to walk out because he had purposefully upset me to the point I couldn't speak. He would not even listen to me, instead he wanted to call me names and put me down for trying to find an answer to my health problem. I will never see this doctor again. Doctors like Brockman come a dime a dozen. If he can't handle a patient any better, then he needs to get out of the business. It's bad enough to have to suffer with an unknown cause, but to be treated like trash, that's beyond bad.

Posted on November 3rd, 2017