Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven C Bailey
Dr. Steven C Bailey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Great Falls, MT. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven C Bailey has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Steven C Bailey has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Steven C Bailey has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 6
Doctor Bailey is excellent with everything above but he should be more selective of his employees his staff was horrific , in makin me wait to see the doctor and I let them know about it on doctor baileys last day in office which happen to be my birthday , and they took 4 hours of my time to see doctor that day , He is a wonderful person and a angel in disqueise, he's my hero
Doctor Bailey is beyond amazing. He saved my life!!!! My situation was pretty complicated, however Dr. Bailey was always in control of my treatment, medical needs and the game plan. If ever my family or myself was in need of medical attention I would want Dr. Bailey to be right there making the decisions. He is kind, brilliant, thorough, trust worthy, extremely experienced and has his patients best interest in every decision he makes. He truly is one of a kind and the BEST Doctor!!!!
34 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Steven C Bailey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBenefis Medical Center, 1101 26th St S # 5, Great Falls, MT
Dr. Steven C Bailey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Falls, MT.